Ownership change reported at AKADO

4 Jun 2020

A majority stake in Moscow cableco AKADO Telecom has been sold by Viktor Vekselberg to fellow Russian tycoon Maxim Mayorets, according to ComNews. 51% of the fixed broadband, TV and voice operator is now reportedly owned by Mayorets’ AVK Investments, with the other 49% retained by Vekselberg’s Renova Holding. Whilst no financial details of the deal were disclosed, it is roughly valued at around RUB15 billion (USD218 million).

Russia, AKADO Telecom