Now in its third year, the WAN Summit New York will once again bring together corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to discuss common industry challenges, gain new perspectives, and build business relationships with potential suppliers, customers, and peers.
Scheduled to take place on 5 & 6 April 2016 in New York, no other event offers comparable opportunities for meaningful interaction between the providers and buyers of enterprise network services.
View the draft agenda at http://www.wansummit.com/new-york/agenda/
Key Themes for 2016
• Developments after MPLS: Exploring the pros and cons of embracing the Internet for WAN service
• Guidance on how to integrate voice into the WAN – implications and lessons learnt
• In-depth pricing analysis and guidance on meeting procurement challenges
• New ideas on how to deliver the cloud to end users
• Insights on future of the wireless WAN and the impact of emerging disruptive technologies across the workplace
• Analysis of SDN and NFV and how to build a business case for a next generation WAN architecture
• Extended round table sessions, enabling knowledge exchange with your peers
2016 New York Program Advisory Council
To ensure that the Summit program focuses squarely on the issues that matter to corporate networks teams, the 2016 agenda has been developed based on the input of past Summit attendees and reviewed by a Program Advisory Council comprised of senior corporate network executives, including:
• Peter Mylonas, Senior Network Engineer, Citi
• Kristan Kline, Solution Consulting Principal Network Strategy, Kaiser Permanente
• Vincent DeGennaro, VP, Global Infrastructure Planning, The Priceline Group
• Jeff Gray, Sr. Director Infrastructure Services, Warner Music Group
With a new and updated agenda and past participants including Coca-Cola, Shell, Cisco, Salesforce, Shire Pharmaceuticals and Comcast, this is the only WAN event you need to add to your calendar in 2016.
Register your interest in attending by emailing email@example.com
WAN Summit New York offers the perfect opportunity to promote your brand and showcase your services to key customers, partners and prospects. Take advantage of our tailored sponsorship packages and benefit from comprehensive branding coverage both before and during the event.
To discuss a tailored sponsorship package, please email Chris Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7779 7231.