The WAN Summit London will return on 7-8 October. The early response to this year’s conference has been overwhelmingly positive, with registrations to date up by over 100% from 2014. Early registrants include Airbus, BSH Hausgerate, Delphi Automotive, Eni, Nestle, Novo Nordisk, Roche, Shell Oil, Swedish Match, Volkswagen, and WSP Global.
Early bird registration is available through 7 August. Register today at http://www.wansummit.com/london/registration to save!
Wide area networks lie at the heart of today’s most important enterprise IT trends, and no event offers better opportunities for service provider executives and corporate network strategists to discuss common challenges, gain new perspectives, and build business relationships.
• Alberto Pedraz, Senior Director IT, Global Connectivity & Workplace, Adidas Group, on Adidas’ strategy for shifting WAN traffic to broadband Internet
• David Ferguson, VP, Communications Technology, Pearson, on the company’s experience replacing MPLS with DIA as their primary WAN transport technology
• Guillaume Turpin, Group Telecom Manager, Technip, on the company’s approach to global network procurement
Other confirmed speakers include:
• Gilles Deworm, Senior Technology Manager, Network Connectivity, Johnson & Johnson
• Remco Brakenhoff, Interim Supplier Manager, Ahold
• Dipesh Patel, Senior Network Architect, Cisco
To learn more, visit http://www.wansummit.com/london.
If you are interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities, or would like additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7779 8039.