The super early bird registration discount for WAN Summit London ends next Friday, July 10. Register today at http://www.wansummit.com/london/registration to save!
The WAN Summit will return to London on October 7-8, 2015. The Summit brings together corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to discuss common challenges, gain new perspectives, and build business relationships. Wide area networks lie at the heart of today’s most important enterprise IT trends, and no event offers better opportunities for meaningful interaction between the providers and buyers of enterprise network services.
Early confirmed speakers include:
• David Ferguson, VP, Communications Technology — Pearson
• Remco Brakenhoff, Manager, Data & Telecommunications — Ahold
• Guillaume Turpin, Group Telecom Manager — Technip
• Dipesh Patel, Senior Network Architect — Cisco
Program topics include:
• Matching WAN Networks to Shifting Business Needs
• How the Cloud is Changing the Network
• Shifting WAN Traffic to the Internet
• The Past, Present, and Future of WAN Optimization
• The Promise and the Reality of SDN and NFV
• The Future of Workplace Networks
To register, view the preliminary agenda, or learn more about the Summit, please visit http://www.wansummit.com/london.
If you are interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities or would like additional information, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7779 8039.