The WAN Summit will return to London on October 7-8, 2015, bringing together corporate network buyers and solution providers to share ideas, gain new perspectives, and build business relationships. No other event offers comparable opportunities for meaningful interaction between the providers and buyers of enterprise network services.
Registration for the London WAN Summit is now open! Register at http://www.wansummit.com/london/registration by July 10 to receive the super early bird discount.
The conference programme will address such topics as:
- Matching WAN Networks to Shifting Business Needs
- How the Cloud is Changing the Network
- The Past, Present, and Future of WAN Optimization
- The Promise and the Reality of SDN and NFV
- The Future of Workplace Networks
We’ve created a Program Advisory Council for the 2015 London Summit, to help us shape the conference agenda and ensure that the conference remains focused on the issues that matter to enterprise network buyers. We’re pleased to announce our inaugural Council members:
- Sebastien Lehnherr, Head of Global Network Services — Schlumberger
- Dipesh Patel, Senior Network Architect — Cisco
- Stephen Stack, IT Director, Global Network Services — Dell
- Lionel Marie, Lead Network Architect, Global Internet & Cloud Connectivity — Schneider Electric
To register, view the preliminary agenda, or learn more about the Summit, please visit http://www.wansummit.com/london.
If you are interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities, or would like additional information, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7779 8039.