TeleGeography’s International Telecom Trends Workshop has become one of PTC’s most popular sessions. Now in its eighth year, the workshop will highlight TeleGeography’s latest findings on global network supply, demand, and pricing; voice and data traffic growth; and enterprise and local access service availability and pricing.
Specific topics include:
• Internet traffic: Are network upgrades keeping up with traffic growth?
• Wholesale capacity and IP transit prices: How do prices differ around the world? How does new supply affect price, and where have we seen the greatest changes?
• Wholesale hot spots: Where is demand growing fastest? What is the outlook for new cable builds?
• Enterprise services: How does availability of VPN and Ethernet services vary geographically? Where are carriers expanding service? What are trends in VPN and Ethernet pricing?
• Local access: How do access prices differ around the world, and how does local access affect end-to-end service prices?
• International voice traffic, revenues, and the impact of Skype
TeleGeography’s International Telecom Trends Workshop:
Sunday, 19 January, 13:30-15:00
Location: South Pacific Room 1, Mid-Pacific Conference Center
Tim Stronge, VP of Research
Stephan Beckert, VP of Strategy
Robert Schult, Research Director
Paul Brodsky, Senior Analyst
TeleGeography analysts will also be available for meetings throughout the course of PTC. To schedule a meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.