TeleGeography’s WAN Summit will bring together the managers of large corporate networks and service providers in London on 9 September to discuss shared challenges, learn from each other’s experiences, and build business relationships.
With less than a month to go, momentum is building! We’re thrilled by the strong support that the WAN Summit has received from senior network strategists at such companies as Volkswagen, Chevron, Google, BNP Paribas, Hoffman-La Roche, Morgan Stanley, and Thomson Reuters, and from leading service providers around the world. (See the full list of participating companies at www.wansummit.com/participating-companies).
The WAN Summit agenda focuses on issues relevant to managers of complex and far-flung enterprise networks. Topics to be discussed include network design considerations for cloud services; overcoming the challenges presented by local access; procuring services in emerging markets; and a case study delivering an in-depth look at Pearson’s recent WAN strategy overhaul.
The speaker lineup includes:
• Brady Rafuse, CEO — euNetworks
• David Ferguson, VP, Communications Technology — Pearson PLC
• Keith Langridge, VP of Network Services — BT Global Services
• Eric Celeyrette, Director of Telecom — Nielsen
• Jim Poole, General Manager, Global Networks and Mobility — Equinix
• Dipesh Patel, Senior Network Architect — Cisco
• James Walker, VP, Managed Network Services — Tata Communications
To learn more or register, visit www.wansummit.com.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-202-741-0072.