TeleGeography’s WAN Summit will bring together the managers of large corporate networks with service providers in London on 9 September. Join Chevron, Volkswagen, Bosch und Siemens, Wells Fargo, AT&T, BT, China Telecom, Level 3, Vodafone, Telstra, PCCW, Equinix, Interxion, KDDI, and many more to discuss shared challenges, learn from other’s experiences, and build business relationships.
Early registration for the WAN Summit ends soon! Register by Friday 9 August to receive the discounted early rate.
The WAN Summit agenda was shaped by senior network strategists at large enterprises, and revolves around the needs and interests of service buyers. Topics include:
• Designing future-proof networks
• Matching network architectures to business needs and budgets
• Network considerations for cloud and data center services
• Service availability and provider options in emerging markets
• Brady Rafuse, CEO, euNetworks
• Keith Langridge, VP of Network Services, BT Global Services
• Jim Poole, General Manager, Global Networks and Mobility, Equinix
• Mike Van Den Bergh, CMO, PCCW Global
• Eric Celeyrette, Director of Telecom, Nielsen
• Dipesh Patel, Senior Network Architect, Cisco
• Nick Polydorou, Deputy Director and Head of Network Consulting & Planning, KDDI
To view the updated agenda, register, or to learn more about the WAN Summit, visit www.wansummit.com.
Limited speaking and sponsorship opportunities are still available. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-202-741-0072.