TeleGeography’s Global Submarine Cable Map has been a vital resource for international network operators globally for most of this decade. The 2009 edition of our map depicts 93 of the world’s most important submarine cable systems and 28 new systems that are scheduled to enter service by 2011.
The map includes detailed submarine cable landing insets and ten information graphics that provide detailed data about the state of the industry. Figures include:
- Submarine cable construction costs, 1998-2011
- Table of active intra-European cable systems
- Comparison of the lit capacity of active cable systems
- Map of global list submarine cable capacity
- Graphic analyzing trans-Atlantic capacity utilisation.
For more information please visit www.telegeography.com/products/map_cable/index.php.