GlobalComms is TeleGeography’s regularly updated online encyclopedia of wireline, wireless and broadband competition. No other telecom data source matches GlobalComms’ geographic scope and depth of coverage.
We’re so certain that you’ll find GlobalComms an indispensable resource that we’re offering a free 48-hour trial.
Here’s what you’ll find in GlobalComms:
- Comprehensive coverage of the fixed line, wireless and broadband markets in more than 160 countries
- In-depth profiles of more than 65 major multinational operators and summary profiles of 1,200+ national telecom companies
- Key operator metrics, including subscribers, market shares, revenues, EBITDA, ARPU and many more
- Country profiles: succinct market commentary, regulations and service provider profiles
- All data is searchable and exportable. All country and company profiles are downloadable as PDFs.
GlobalComms covers over 160 countries including wireline, wireless and broadband sectors
GlobalComms reports daily events, quarterly operational data and annual financials
GlobalComms is a searchable database and its content can be downloaded as Excel & PDF documents
GlobalComms is updated regularly; CommsUpdate is delivered daily
Talk to our staff
Send us an email with your contact details and we will have someone contact you. You may also call us at 1 202-741-0020.
Get started immediately. Our sales staff will send you a username and password to your 48-hour trial to GlobalComms.