What does it all mean?
Published annually since 2000, TeleGeography’s Global Bandwidth Research Service is the most complete source of data and analysis for the long haul network and submarine cable industries.
- Profiles of 119 submarine cables and 179 wholesale network operators
- Effect of new cable construction on supply, demand, and pricing
- Areas of undersupply, and potential areas of oversupply
- Terrestrial and submarine cable network construction, upgrade and operating costs
- International bandwidth usage by country for 64 countries
- Thorough analysis of pricing trends in all major global wholesale market segments.
+++For a limited time only, buy Global Bandwidth Forecast Service with Global Bandwidth Research Service and get 15% off the total price+++
See www.telegeography.com/products/networks_home/index.php for more information on both products.